The large selection of blue, red and black slopes in the Ski-Optimal Hochzillertal goes high at almost 2,400 meters above sea level. If you want to go a little higher here, you will also find popular unprepared ski routes popular with freeriders. No matter whether you are a beginner, advanced or skiing with children, everyone will find their perfectly groomed slopes in the Hochzillertal ski area.
|Total kilometers of slopes||90,7 km|
|Blue slopes||29,7 km|
|Red slopes||41,3 km|
|Black slopes||14,6 km|
|Ski routes||3,6 km|
- Valley run Kaltenbach Stephan Eberharter gold slope - snowed and illuminated
- Downhill ski route Aschau - snow-covered
- 6 gondola lifts
- No more waiting times thanks to the second feeder cable car in Kaltenbach! NEW: 10-person gondola lift Wimbachexpress up to 2,400 m
- 11 chair lifts
- 2 x 8-seater chairlifts with heating and 3 x 6-seater chairlifts
- 19 drag lifts
- Tip: Hirschbichl lift
- 3 conveyor belts
Altitude service in Hochzillertal.
How many vertical meters did you travel?
Skiline. The altitude meter diagram of your skiing day!
By entering your ski pass number, you will receive your very own “Skiline” within a few seconds. At a glance you will find all of the ones you use
Lifts and the vertical meters and downhill kilometers that they master.
for real skiers and boarders!
The iSki Tracker is the highlight in the winter season for all ski enthusiasts. With the new iSki Tracker app you have a unique tool for recording and analyzing your ski days (ski diary) and thus a service of a special class.
Download and try it now for free!
- Valley station as “service station for athletes” Information on video walls, ski ticket machines
- large parking garage directly at the valley station - free parking
- Night skiing - every Friday (from around the end of December to mid-March)
- Gift tip - voucher for the VIP gondola - our floating limousine
- Race track at the panorama lift for training and ski races
- spacious beginners' ski area
- Fun park with its own lift + funny slope